Sunday, July 31, 2011

Celebrations

We just celebrated my mother's birthday and my daughter was kind enough to fall asleep cuddled up to her Grandmother for the first time. My mother obviously thought that this was the best present of all and is still  smiling ear to ear about it tonight.
I am still planning on sharing Victoria's birth story with you all as I love raising awareness of the wonders of having home births, but it is late and my little one wants to go to bed, so instead I will share with you the singer Nolwenn Leroy.
My mother wanted her CD for her birthday, and I absolutely fell in love with this artist.
We both love celtic music, so this was absolutely perfect for all of us to listen to, and Victoria certainly loved it.
Bonus on the artist's part, in the clip she is wearing the exact bird mask that I've been wanting to make for the longest time. She's definitely inspired me to make it happen!

1 comment: