Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Getting ready to create...

I have a new breath of creativity with the Holidays arriving. I need to make most of Victoria's Christmas presents this year due to our recent move and money being a bit tight at the moment, so I've been scouring the internet for toy ideas that I could make.

I will be making bean bags of different kinds, and a few plushies, and hopefully some wooden toys if I can borrow a jigsaw.
I have to share my pinterest inspirations!
Pretty Stars!
Little gnomes

A soft rabbit

And some ribbon rings to wave around!


I am also making up some matrioshka dolls and deer plushies to sell at a few stores in the city if everything goes well. Or at the very least in my etsy store which has been so sad and empty for the longest time!

Hope you are being crafty for your Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment