Saturday, December 3, 2011

Being productive

I swear I'm actually making things lately... but the problem with creativity and being productive is that other areas in my life take a back seat. In this case, the blogging is being put to the side, as well as taking pictures of everything. I hope to fix that really soon though.
I'm working assembly line on my brand new product and will have pictures soon of the finished items!

I'm also almost done with Victoria's first Christmas gift too so I will post pictures of that as well. I just finished knitting her a very cute pair of overalls but have to finish the crochet edging which will be my first time trying my hand out at crochet! Wish me luck.

Let me leave you with a happy picture and thank you for being patient with me and my lack of updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment