Sunday, October 30, 2011

Thankful

Today I am thankful. I am thankful for my amazing daughter and for the friends and family that surround us.
I am thankful to have a roof over my head and a job that keeps us clothed and fed.
I am thankful for our health and how strong my daughter is getting every day that goes by.
I am thankful for the ability to create, even when I have limited resources.
I am thankful for having animals around that we love and who give us love and even feed us.
I am thankful for meeting a new group of moms that are simply amazingly generous and kind.
I am thankful for a bright sun and crisp morning air.
I am thankful for the smiles my daughter gives me, and her lovely hugs.
I am thankful for being able to calm her cries and love her so thoroughly she can adapt to anything.
I am thankful... and I am this every day; and each day I am thankful for different or new things... and I thought it was time to acknowledge this... it helps when things seem out of control to remember how many things we are truly blessed with.

1 comment: