Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Birthday preparations and crazyness

Victoria is almost a year old already! March 8th is her birthday, and we are having a birthday party for her on the 10th. I've started making her a few handmade toys. One of them is a Ticky tacky doll inspired by both the book and Journey Into Unschooling, who made one just like the pretty doll in the book.
I am learning so much about making toys lately by just starting up projects, and making my own patterns, it's truly amazing.
I love being able to accomplish these things, especially for Victoria, so that she will have memories later on. Hopefully this doll will be well loved as I used some of her old baby clothes to make it. I know it will be special for me at the very least!
I should be done with her in the next few days, and will post pictures soon.
In the meantime, here is Victoria growing up....

No comments:

Post a Comment