Saturday, March 24, 2012

Gifts

A day to reflect upon this beautiful life and all the gifts that surround us. 
Both me and Victoria have been so blessed with the people that have entered our lives recently. From amazing landlords and friends, to other Moms who are raising their children with similar goals and views to my own, every person we have met has been so supportive and simply amazing to us. I am so grateful for the gift of friendship that life has awarded us!

Grateful for the health of both Victoria and myself. She is such a healthy, vibrant little girl and I am so thankful for that gift. Looking at her grow, think her way through new discoveries every day is such a beautiful thing.

Also grateful for a very mild winter and an absolutely amazing spring. The past few weeks have been simply beautiful, with weather that made the past few cold months seem like a distant dream.  

Grateful for the perfect job, where I get to take my daughter with me, and where I take care of a wonderful and kind little girl. 

I am also grateful for my ability to get back on my feet no matter what life throws at me. These past few months were touch and go and we are finally finding some stability again, and it is a great feeling. 

Grateful for the ability to create as well... and grateful for the space to do it in. We will be doing a lot more of that in the near future!

I hope your weekend is filled with gratitude for all the wonderful gifts life has brought you.

No comments:

Post a Comment