Thursday, June 7, 2012

Going with the flow...

These past few weeks I have had to really learn over and over again what it means to go with the flow. I am getting ready for a craft fair at the end of the month and I am running far behind on making everything that I need to make to have enough stock. However between work and taking care of Victoria I have to set my priorities straight, and obviously taking care of the children and making sure they are happy comes before anything else.
I have been able to sneak in a few hours of crafting here and there at very odd times, and I am slowly but surely building stock. And every day I am reminded to go with the flow and accept to be lead through life by Victoria. Exploring the car and learning how to "drive", instead of walking around the park to get some fresh air comes to mind!

3 comments:

  1. My son does this so often! I'll take him out thinking he'll play in the grass, chase a leaf or something but he always prefers to 'drive' if I open the door! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life can be so full!
    And the mama challenge to stay present to our families and fulfill our needs for expression stimulation and finances is , well.. A task and can be such an accomplishment to be proud of:)
    Well done to you taking the moment and being patient and hooray for all parents who are striving for similar!
    Roselinde
    Rosalindentree.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete