Monday, June 11, 2012

Playground Fun

For the longest time Victoria has been sticking to me like glue at the different playgrounds we have been to. She would walk around with me but not really play on any of the structures unless I put her there myself. I kept being patient and waited to see what would happen. I figured at some point or another she would let me know when she was ready to explore finally.
Sure enough, last week-end we went to a new playground and she finally got her wings. She walked everywhere on her own, barely caring if I was keeping up or not. Of course she also climbed everywhere and went down the slide by herself... not the small slide... no, the biggest one she could find!
It really was the greatest thing to see.






What did you guys do this week-end for fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment