Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thrifty Tuesday

I love thrift stores and finding that special little treasure that did not fit in someone's life but is absolutely perfect for my house. I decided I wanted to share with everyone some of my wonderful thrift store finds, thus started Thrifty Tuesdays!
Feel free to join in and share a link to your own find in the comments section of this post.

Today's treasure is an adorable vintage romper that I found for Victoria. The details are a bit difficult to see, but it has waist ties to make to cute bows at the waist, a Peter Pan collar, and ric-rac trimmed pockets.
Victoria was not really into this whole "photoshoot" idea... so the pictures are a bit blurry, but bear with me, you can still see how cute this is:
She was in running mode the entire time I tried to take pictures!


Come on Mom! We are done!

One last try at capturing the details... Those gingham pockets are just so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment